Followers

Saturday 30 April 2011

miss ?









miss sherena? my favourite and my lovely lecturer. leason to my story. this ihs a lescturer who taught me in english comunication. if you all want to know why i pick her to be in sketch of my heart. becouse of im very amzed with her. she is very beutifull and clever women.im not want flettering but sincere. she like my mother and sister for me. she also was amarried women. she marry with her dream man and she also has a cute child. she was a kind of lecturer, friendly , love to lough and understand to her student. im very amzed when i saw her speak in english. she has beutifullpair of eyebrow, eyes, and also beutifull lips and tanned of skin. unexpected...!! miss su has told me that mrs sherena was her bestfriend. recall me to the date of 28/4/11. most every after her class me, fak, zira, anis, hajar and ewan will chat with her. i unexpected taht she will understand about me, and ask about my healthy.. she `s caring and good leasoning lecturer. im also share my problem with her. but, at same time fak and wan buzi make their joke until madam and all of us lough see their act.for me, that`s my beutifull moment. at least, class for mdam sherena was finish. i hope in same 4 madam will teach us again. LOVE U MISS SHERENA.!

1 comment: