Followers

Wednesday 27 April 2011








nor amira binti mahat !

my name is nor amira binti mahat. people call me mira . i'm 20 years old. i'm born at hospital teluk intan.perak.when i born my weight 3.6kg and little fat. my mom says i'm noughty when i younger.
my first school is sk seri makmur . i'm active in activity at school as camping . when i 13 years old i move on in secondary school. my school name is smk sg. besar. that school very popular at my town. in my school i was fomaus girl because i'm active in unite uniform. after i finish my spm i work part time at boutique in one years. its was fabulos experience and also fun. at there i meet many people and some of them are being my good friend until now. in 2010 i make my mind to further my study.so i sign up to kolej komuniti sabak bernam and take computer course . and finally i got an offer with kolej komuniti sabak bernam. right now  almost 1 years i'm study in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment